DURATION: About 3 hours.
DESCRIPTION: Guidelines for the basic installation of a TV and (3) A/V components on a stand.
• All professional installations will come with a 1 year labor warranty.
• Arriving within scheduled time frame.
• Providing the customer(s) with Home Theater Logic identification prior to entering the home.
• Items that may be connected to TV include (3) components: VCR, DVD/Blue-ray, DVR, game systems,
audio receiver and speakers, amplifier, CD player, audio tape deck, etc.
• Labor to perform these installations is not defined by a set timeframe but it is expected that the
installation will include all necessary time to unpack, set-up, clean work area and educate the customer
on all items involved with the new home theater system.
• Home theater installation as described and priced, includes a single room that has adequate access to
the area of installation.
• Prior to installation, describe work to be performed.
• Installation of LCD or Plasma TV 32” to 65” on a stand.
• Connection to the TV up to (3) components (DVD/Blue-ray, satellite box/cable, receiver, etc.).
• Single room connection of current and new components as allowable by the system source capacity.
• Secure wiring* (no concealment) and placement of home theater speaker system. (*attach wiring to floor
board and/or around door frames).
• Cable management of new system.
• Explanation of work performed and additional instructions on:
• Turning the Home Theater System and all components on and off.
• Demonstration of remote.
• Explanation of important buttons and features.
• Explanation of the different speaker settings.
• Perform Test Tone for proper speaker hooks up.
• Demonstrating switching between sound settings, if applicable.
• Switching between Speakers “A”, “B” or external speaker switching if applicable.
• Demonstrating switching between connected components.
• Answering the customer’s questions regarding the nature o