Service Repair Manual
135H Motor Grader
Product: MOTOR GRADER
Model: 135H MOTOR GRADER 7MM
Configuration: 135H Motor Grader 7MM00001-UP (MACHINE) POWERED BY 3116 Engine
Disassembly and Assembly
120H & 135H MOTOR GRADERS POWER TRAIN
Media Number -SENR8543-02
Publication Date -01/09/2004
Date Updated -25/08/2009
SMCS - 4267-011; 4267-012
Remove Parking Brake
Be cautious of hot oil when draining the oil from the transmission and
when disconnection and transmission oil lines Hot oil can cause burns.
Stay clear of any oil that may spill during disconnected of transmission
oil lines or draining of oil.
1. Drain the transmission oil in a suitable container for storage or disposal. The capacity of the
power train system on the 120H and 135H Motor Graders is 47 Liters (50 qt).
135H Motor Grader 7MM00001-UP (MACHINE) POWERED BY 3116 Engine(SEB...
2. Remove bolts (1), the washers, bolts (2) and the washers from two guards (3). Remove two
guard (3) from the front of the transmission.
3. Remove four bolts (4), the nuts, four bolts (5) and the washers from universal joint group (6).
Remove universal joint group (6) from the shaft.
Do not disconnect any air line from the machine until all the air
pressure in the air tank is to zero. Release air pressure from the air tank
by loosening the bleed valves. The bleed valves are underneath the rear
bumper on the sides of the air tank.
4. Release the air pressure from the air tank.
5. Disconnect air line (8) from the parking brake housing.
6. Remove bolt (9) and the washer that hold yoke (10) to the transmission shaft.
7. Remove yoke (10) and its O-ring seal from the transmission shaft.
8. Remove yoke (7) from the differential.
9. Remove all but two of bolts (11) from parking brake housing (12). Leave one bolt at the top and
bolt at the bottom of parking brake housing (12).
135H Motor Grader 7MM00001-UP (M