Advantages of Forex
* Small fee: Brokers are compensated for their services through the spread (the
difference between supply and demand, or the buying and selling) that are taken at
the start of trade or payment.
* There is no fixed order size (lot) for the purchase or sale: the options
market, lot size or the contract (order) is determined by the terms of trade. For
example, the standard order options to silver is 5000 ounces. At the forex market
alone determines the size of your order. This allows traders to participate in the
market with accounts of $ 250 but most brokers, even where the broker has a
minimum deposit 1 USD!
* No agents: foreign exchange forex trading eliminates intermediaries, and
allows to trade directly responsible for the market price to a specific currency pair.
* Low transaction costs: A common transaction cost (the difference between
the buy / sell) is usually less than 0.1% under normal market conditions. When a
broker can be a major and a range of about 0.07%. Of course, it varies on your
* Trade takes place 24-hours a day: No waiting to signal the opening bell -
from Sunday 24.00 to Friday 22:00 Forex market never sleeps. This is great for
those who wish to trade in their free time, because you can choose when you want
to trade - morning, afternoon or night.
* No one can influence forex markets: foreign exchange market is so vast and
has so many participants that there is no force (or even the central bank) that can
control the market price for a longer period.
* Leverage: Forex Market allows to run with the margin deposit can control a
much larger total contract value. Leverage gives the trader the opportunity to
achieve a nice profit, while simultaneously reducing the risk to invest a minimum.
For example, forex broker offers leverage at a ratio of 200:1, which means that
with $ 50 deposit trader can buy or sell currencies in the amount of $ 10,000.
Similarly, with $ 500, can be traded with $ 10