TRADING SOLUTIONS.COM, INC. AND MELISSA DEANZO
This Agreement is made on the 15th day of May, 1999, by and between Trading Solutions.com, Inc. located at
200 Camino Aguajito, SUite 200, Monterey, CA 93940 and Melissa DeAnzo located at 26 Anne Street,
Salinas, CA 93901.
The two parties mentioned above agree to the following;
1. Description of Services. Beginning on the date ofthis Agreement, Melissa DoAnzo will provide the following
Set up corporation in the State of Nevada.
Set up company bank account at First Natiowd Bank ol'Central California in Monterey.
Be responsible for all payable and receivables for the company.
Assist in the organization of the accounting for Hawkins Accounting who has been selected to do any financial
and audit needs for the conipany.
Assist with the shareholder list and other information needed.
Assist in handling the newsletter that will be sent to the shareholder' s.
Assist in any other secretarial services needed for the company.
2. Other Services. Trading Solutions.com, Inc, has igreed for Melissa DeAnzo to buy 5,000 shares of founder's
stockat $.001 pershare, Trading Solutions,com, Inc, has also agreed To allow Melissa DeAftZo to receive any
oprioni that may be issued to her at a minimal price.
3. Performance of Services. The manner in which the services are to be performed and the specific hours to be
worked by Melissa DeAnzo shall be determined by her. Trading Solutions.com, Inc. will rely on her to work as
many hours as reasonably necessary to ftilfill Trading Solutions.com, Inc.'s obligation under this Agreement.
4. Payment. Trading Solutions.com, Inc. will pay Melissa DeAnzo a fee of Six Thousand Five Hundred Dollars
5. Expenses. Melissa DeAnzo shall be entitled to reimbursement from Trading Solutions.com, Inc. for all
reasonable "out-of-pocket" ex1mises including, but not limited to: travel, meals, postage, copying and any phone
6. Term/Termination. This Agreement shall automatically t