Itai Ashlagi - Curriculum Vitae
• Contact Information
- Baker Library 437, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
email: email@example.com Tel: +1-617-495-6644
- 2008-current Postdoc at Harvard Business School
- 2005-2008: PhD in Operations Research, Technion - Israel Institute of
- 2003-2005: M.Sc. in Operations Research, Technion - Israel Institute of
- B.A. in Mathematics and Computer Science, Haifa University, Haifa.
- 2000-2002: Team leader and software engineer, Wanway Technologies,
- 1999-2000: Software engineer, Comverse, Atidim, Tel-Aviv.
- 1997-1999: Software engineer, Elscint Ltd., Haifa.
• Research Interests
Game theory, Multi-agent systems, Learning in games, Mechanism
- Jacobs Scholarship for research excellence 2008.
- Special Aaron and Miriam Gutwirth Memorial Scholarship for research
- Nominated for best student paper award in the international joint
conference on Autonomous agents and multi-agent systems 2006.
- M.Sc. graduation Summa Cum Laude. Thesis grade – 100.
- Granted fellowship during all PhD studies (for excellence).
- Granted fellowship during all M.Sc. studies (for excellence).
- Granted fellowship during last two years of B.A.
- B.A. graduation Magna Cum Laude.
- M.Sc. Thesis: On the Value of Correlation. Technion - Israel Institute of
- PhD Thesis (in progress): Pre-Bayesian Games. . Technion - Israel
Institute of Technology, Haifa.
• Papers in Refereed Conference Proceedings
“K-NCC: Stability against Group Deviations in Non-Cooperative
Computation”, with A. Klinger and M. Tennenholtz, WINE 2007.
“Mediators in Position Auctions”, with D. Monderer and M. Tennenholtz,
Proceedings of the 8th ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce (EC)
“Learning Equilibrium in Resource Selection Games”, with D. Monderer