Alpha Media, Inc.
AnswerChat Version 1 – User Manual
Alpha Media, Inc.
42 Central Drive
Farmingdale, NY 11735-1202
Copyright© 2001-2002 Alpha Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Revision 2 – 02/15/2002
ALPHA MEDIA, INC. AnswerChat, ALL VERSIONS, AND SOFTWARE RELATED COMPONENTS. END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ALPHA MEDIA,
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This Alpha Media, Inc. End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a
single entity) and Alpha Media, Inc. Corporation for the Alpha Media, Inc. software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components,
media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The
SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:"
* Installation and Use. Alpha Media, Inc. grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computers running validly licensed
copies of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed [e.g., Windows(r) 95; Windows(r) 98; Windows NT(r)]."
* Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
* Components. Certain software components of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are subject to the following additional provisions:
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on all copies of