e Nutrition, Inc.
e Nutrition, Inc.
THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into this sixth day of June 2000, by and between, e Nutrition Inc., a
Nevada corporation with its principal place of business at Mapleton, Utah, hereinafter referred to as "Company,"
and Howard J. Ruff, of Springville, Utah, hereinafter referred to as "Marketer".
WHEREAS, THE marketer has expended time, effort, and money to develop and obtain knowledge in the field
of producing, merchandising, distributing and promoting the sale of nutritional supplements and has established
successfully a reputation, demand, and goodwill for such products under the trade name HI-Q, which signifies the
highest standards of management, supervision, merchandising, and quality of products; and
WHEREAS, the Company desires to manufacture and sell the products familiar to the Marketer under the name
HI-Q as hereinafter provided.
IT IS THEREFORE AGREED between the parties as follows:
1. Consultant. The Marketer shall consult and oversee the marketing of nutritional products known by the trade
2. Term of agreement. The term of this agreement shall commence from the date of this document and shall
continue for one year.
3. Funds to be paid. The Company shall pay to the Marketer Two Dollar ($2.00) for each bottle of HI-Q sold
by the efforts of Marketer on weekly basis. This excludes bottles used for promotional efforts.
4. Exclusivity. The Marketer shall not market HI-Q or similar products for any entity other than e Nutrition, Inc.
for the length of this agreement.
5. Marketing control. Company shall have the right to approve or reject Marketers efforts to market the product.
6. Marketing Consultant. Marketer shall be an independent contractor or consultant. No employment
arrangement is made by this contract.
7. Confidentiality. The Company acknowledges the confidential nature of the Marketers' information and
procedures which shall be made available to it and will not disclos