AMENDED AND RESTATED BYLAWS
G&K SERVICES, INC.
(AMENDED AS OF MAY 17, 2006)
The Bylaws of G&K Services, Inc., a Minnesota corporation (the “Company”) are hereby amended and
restated in their entirety and replaced with the provisions set forth below:
1. The principal office of the Company shall be in the City of Minnetonka, County of Hennepin, State of
Minnesota. The Company may also have offices at such other places as the Board of Directors may from time to
time appoint or the business of the Company may require.
2. All meetings of the shareholders shall be held at the office of the Company in the City of Minneapolis, or at
such other place as the Board of Directors may designate.
3. Annual meetings of the shareholders shall be held at such time and place as may be specified by the Board
of Directors, at which they shall elect a Board of Directors and shall transact such other business as may properly
be brought before the meeting.
4. The holders of one-third of the stock issued and outstanding and entitled to vote thereat, present in person
or represented by proxy, shall constitute a quorum, and the presence of such shareholders shall be requisite at all
meetings of the shareholders for the transaction of business, except as otherwise provided by law, by the Articles
of Incorporation, or by these Bylaws. If, however, such number shall not be present or represented at any
meeting of shareholders, the shareholders entitled to vote thereat, present in person or represented by proxy,
shall have the power to adjourn the meeting from time to time without notice other than announcement at the
meeting, until the requisite amount of voting stock shall be present. At such adjourned meeting at which the
requisite amount of voting stock shall be represented, any business may be transacted which might have been
transacted at the meeting as originally notified.
5. At each meeting of the shareholders, every s