Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
1. APPLICANT(S) NAME (Last, first, middle)
2. PREMISES ADDRESS (Street number and name, city, zip code)
3. PARCEL NUMBER OF PROPERTY (Obtain from
County Assessor's Office)
4. TYPE OF LICENSE APPLIED FOR
5. UPGRADE OF LICENSED PRIVILEGES
6. CURRENT LICENSE TYPE AT THIS LOCATION, IF ANY
7. TYPE OF BUSINESS (i.e., restaurant, mini-mart, gas station, etc.)
8. ARE THE PREMISES INSIDE THE CITY LIMITS?
9. HOW ARE APPLICANT PREMISES ZONED? STATE TYPE (i.e., "C" commercial, "R" residential, etc.)
10. DOES ZONING PERMIT INTENDED USE?
11. IS A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT (C.U.P.) NEEDED?
12. IF YES, DATE YOU FILED APPLICATION FOR C.U.P.
(If yes, please attach copy of receipt or C.U.P.)
13. NAME OF PLANNER CONTACTED AT PLANNING DEPARTMENT
14. PLANNER'S PHONE NUMBER
15. APPLICANT'S SIGNATURE (One signature will suffice)
16. DATE SIGNED
FOR DEPARTMENT USE ONLY
IF APPROVED, EFFECTIVE DATE
State of California
Under the penalty of perjury, I declare the information in this affidavit is true to the best of my knowledge.
•Section 23790 of the Business and Professions Code says
that ABCmay not issue a retail license contrary to a valid
zoning ordinance. This form will help us determine whether
your proposed business is properly zoned for alcoholic
•A conditional use permit (CUP) (Item 11) is a special
zoning permit granted after an individual review of proposed
land-use has been made. CUP's are used in situations where
the proposed use may create hardships or hazards to neighbors
and other community members who are likely to be affected
by the proposed use. The ABC district office will not make a
final recommendation on your license application until after
the local CUP review process has been completed. If the local
government denies the CUP, ABC must deny your license
23790. Zoning ordinances. No r