Click this "Start" button.
I N D E X
This manual describes the printer and scanner functions of the AL-1556/1566 digital multifunctional system.
●Microsoft® Windows® operating system is a trademark or copyright of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S.A. and other countries.
●Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® Me, Windows NT® 4.0, Windows® 2000, and Windows® XP are trademarks or copyrights
of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S.A. and other countries.
●Acrobat® Reader Copyright© 1987- 2002 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and
the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
●All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
● For information on the following topics, please refer to the Operation Manual for the digital multifunctional system.
•Basic machine procedures (adding paper, replacing the TD cartridge, removing misfeeds, using peripheral devices)
•Scanning from the operation panel of the machine
● Where "AL-XXXX" appears in this manual, please substitute the name of your model for "XXXX".
● This manual refers to the Reversing Single Pass Feeder as the "RSPF".
● The screen images and procedures that appear in this manual are mainly for Windows XP. With other versions of Windows, some
screen images may be different from those in this manual.
● For information on using your operating system, refer to your operating system's manual or online Help.
I N D E X
How to Use the Online Manual
This section explains how to view the online manual. Please read this section before using the online manual.
For information on using Acrobat Reader, see Acrobat Reader Help.
How to Control the Online Manual
In this manual, the following buttons are displayed at the bottom
of each page. Click these buttons to move quickly to pages that
you wish to view.
Displays the Contents of this manual. Click on a topic