Application for Real Estate Salesperson’s Reciprocal License REV08032009
ATTACH PHOTO HERE
State of Alabama
REAL ESTATE COMMISSION
Application for Real Estate Salesperson’s Reciprocal License
Mailing Address: 1201 Carmichael Way • Montgomery, Alabama 36106 • (334) 242-5544
A. Attach an official “Certificate of Licensure” form (License History-NOT A COPY OF YOUR REAL ESTATE LICENSE) showing you hold a current
License (one that was not obtained by reciprocity) in another state. THIS CERTIFICATION MUST HAVE BEEN ISSUED WITHIN 120 DAYS OF
OUR RECEIPT OF THIS APPLICATION.
B. Fees for ACTIVE or INACTIVE license status: Submit one check made payable to the Alabama Real Estate Commission.
1. License Fee:
$170.00 for license issued between 10/01/2008 and 09/30/2009
$ 85.00 for license issued between 10/01/2009 and 09/30/2010
2. Criminal Records Search Fee: $25.00 (The attached Criminal History Information Release Form MUST be completed and submitted with this application)
3. Research and Education Fee: $30.00
4. Recovery Fund Fee: $30.00 If you paid this fee previously upon obtaining an active Alabama Salesperson’s license, do not pay it again.
Do not pay this fee if license is to be issued to inactive status. Submit only at time of license activation.
C. In addition to the fees, attach the following:
1. A recent 2” x 2” photograph to top right corner. It must have been taken within the past year.
2. Attach proof of minimum age requirement of 19 years old. You may submit a copy of a valid driver’s license, U.S. passport, birth certificate,
or any other document acceptable to the Alabama Real Estate Commission.
3. Proof of residency in your state of domicile. Document with ONE of the following: copy of driver’s license, car tag receipt, deed to
home, lease agreement on a home or residential apartment, property tax bill, or voter’s registration card.