Lake Geneva City Hall
626 Geneva Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009 – 7:00 PM
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
1. Mayor Chesen calls the meeting to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call.
4. Statement of public notice by Mayor Chesen.
5. Approve Regular City Council Meeting minutes of August 24, 2009 as published and distributed.
6. Comments from the public as allowed by Wis. Stats. §19.84(2), limited to items on this agenda, except for public
hearing items. Comments will be limited to 5 minutes.
7. Re-consider business from previous meeting.
8. Acknowledgement of Correspondence.
9. Presentation from the Beautification Committee for the Mayor’s 6th Annual Landscape Awards.
10. Presentation from Neighborhood Watch Committee representative, Mary Weeden (Mayor Chesen)
11. Proclamation by Mayor Chesen designating Saturday, October 31, 2009 from 1:00pm until 4:00pm as “Trick or
12. Proclamation by Mayor Chesen designating September 17-23, 2009 as Constitution Week.
13. Proclamation by Mayor Chesen designating September 14-18, 2009 as National Assisted Living Week.
14. Postpone the Amended Project Plan for the City of Lake Geneva Tax Increment District #4 and approval of
Resolution 09-R28 a resolution amending Tax Increment District No. 4 Project Plan until September 28, 2009.
15. Second Reading of Ordinance 09-21 a Zoning Map Amendment filed by the City of Lake Geneva to rezone
from Planned Development and Rural Holding to Single Family Residential (SR-4) land at 103 Curtis Street
ZYUP 00108B and adjacent strip of land NLY31 00004C recently annexed to the City.
16. Executive Order authorizing the use of parking spaces in front of Hog’s & Kisses for the Lake Geneva Fire Bells
for their annual fundraiser on Sunday, September 20, 2009.
17. Executive Order authorizing the approval of a park board application and public ass