In this course, you will learn to solve problems that require
corrective or preventive actions. This course includes a printable
worksheet that takes you through the necessary steps to take a
large scale problem and break it down into several questions. By
using this method, you will be able to get to the root cause and start
creating effective solutions. The process also includes steps for
implementation of these solutions. By the end of the course, you
will have identified a problem within your organization and have the
tools to execute a successful solution.
• Overview of problem solving
• Defining your large problem
• Steps to get to the root cause
• Questions to help along the way
• How to create a sustainable plan for improvement
• Worksheets to guide you through the process
Terms in this course:
How Might I...?
Selling your Idea
What’s Stopping Me?
To enroll call 877-258-3255 ext. 2000
e-Learning for the Professional