Search the BMJ Search all BMJ Products
Search this site
An international peer-reviewed journal for health professionals and researchers in all areas of neurology
About the journal
Submit a paper
> Volume 46, Issue 10
This article is FREE for registered users. Please log in or complete a one-time Registration process.
Research Article: Direct puncture versus run up cervical myelography with iopamidol: a comparison of
side effects, EEG changes and radiographic quality.
A P McGeorge
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 1983;46:959-962 doi:10.1136/jnnp.46.10.959
To view this item, select one of the options below:
Login via Athens or your home organisation
Login for subscribers/registrants
Remember my user name &
Forgot your user name or password?
Can't get past this page?
Help with Cookies.
Need to Activate?
Register for FREE access
Non subscribers have free access to articles prior to 1 January, 2006 but have to complete the
1. Show PDF in full window
1. Email this link to a friend
2. Alert me when this article is cited
3. Alert me if a correction is posted
4. Alert me when eletters are published
5. Similar articles in this journal
6. Similar articles in Web of Science
7. Similar articles in PubMed
8. Add article to my folders
9. Download to citation manager
10. Request permissions
1. Submit a response
2. No responses published
1. Load citing article information
2. Citing articles via Web of Science
3. Citing articles via Google Scholar
1. Articles by Macpherson, P.
2. Articles by McGeorge, A. P.
3. Search for related content
1. PubMed citation
2. Articles by Macpherson, P.
3. Articles by McGeorge, A. P.
1. Load r