Certification of Annual Filings - Full Certificate
I, Desmond Morgan, Chief Financial Officer of Rockwell Diamonds Inc. , certify the following:
1. Review: I have reviewed the AIF, if any, annual financial statements and annual MD&A, including, for
greater certainty, all documents and information that are incorporated by reference in the AIF (together, the
“annual filings”) of Rockwell Diamonds Inc. (the “issuer”) for the financial year ended February 28,
2. No misrepresentations: Based on my knowledge, having exercised reasonable diligence, the annual filings
do not contain any untrue statement of a material fact or omit to state a material fact required to be stated or
that is necessary to make a statement not misleading in light of the circumstances under which it was made,
for the period covered by the annual filings.
3. Fair presentation: Based on my knowledge, having exercised reasonable diligence, the annual financial
statements together with the other financial information included in the annual filings fairly present in all
material respects the financial condition, results of operations and cash flows of the issuer, as of the date of
and for the periods presented in the annual filings.
4. Responsibility: The issuer’s other certifying officer and I are responsible for establishing and maintaining
disclosure controls and procedures (DC&P) and internal control over financial reporting (ICFR), as those
terms are defined in National Instrument 52-109 Certification of Disclosure in Issuers’ Annual and
Interim Filings , for the issuer.
5. Design: Subject to the limitations, if any, described in paragraphs 5.2 and 5.3, the issuer’s other certifying
officer and I have, as at the financial year end
(a) designed DC&P, or caused it to be designed under our supervision, to provide reasonable assurance
(i) material information relating to the issuer is made known to us by others, particularly during t