CHDAP Required Documents List (05-21-07)
CHDAP REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR LOAN APPROVAL
The following documents are required to obtain CalHFA CHDAP
conditional approval. The file should be submitted fastened together in the
• Mortgage Submission Voucher - CHDAP Loan Registration
• Uniform Underwriting and Transmittal Summary (FNMA form 1008) for
conventional loans; or MCAW 4155.1 Worksheet for FHA insured loans;
or VA Loan Analysis Form 26-6393 for VA guaranteed loans. All forms
must be signed and approved by the delegated credit underwriter.
• URLA (Uniform Residential Loan Application) original or typed final
signed by the applicants
• Credit Reports
• Verification of Employment, copies of paycheck stubs, W-2’s, financial
statements, social security award letters, etc.
• Completed copies of federal income tax returns (IRS 1040’s) for the
previous three tax years. IRS printouts with complete details that reflect
either the standard deduction or itemized deductions may be
• IRS Form 4506 signed by the applicant. Lines 1 to 4 should be
completed by the applicant, lines 5 through 12 should be left blank.
• Sales and Purchase Agreement, and/or Escrow Instructions
• Complete copy of the URAR (Uniform Residential Appraisal Report)
Pictures, location map and sketch of floor plan
• Preliminary Title Report with Plat Map and address supplement;
condominiums require a copy of the condominium plan.
• CalHFA Tax Return Affidavit of Non-filing, (required only if tax payer did
not file tax returns)
• Military Service Questionnaire – Rev. 8/15/06 (1 page) Borrowers to
sign and date
• Standard Flood Hazard Determination, FEMA Form 81-93, Dec. 05
Note: If submitting a CHDAP junior mortgage loan file in conjunction with a
CalHFA first mortgage loan, only one file is required. In that situation, the
lender must include all of the standard documents as listed in the Program
manual for the CalHFA first mortgage loan.