The labor hours specified in this manual are set by DAEDONG`s qualified service mechanics. The service hour for ev-
ery service task was precisely measured based on the experience of our mechanics. Then, the labor hour was set by
applying adjustment factors to this service hour so that this manual could be used by mechanics having different levels
of expertise and servicing in various regions.
The features of this manual are as follows;
1. Figures and reference numbers used in this manual are identical to those in the part manual to make searching easi-
2. As every individual part and component has its own code (except for hardware), it is easy to locate correct job codes
3. The index attached to this manual serves as an additional measure for convenient searching of job codes.
How to use this manual
1. The same job code should not be used more than once since the labor hour for one job code is for both disassem-
bly and re-assembly jobs.
2. In most cases, only one code should be used in one group (page) at a time. However,
* More than one job code can be used in one group when performing several different tasks.
* One job code can be used two times in case when both LH and RH parts are serviced at the same time.
3. Do not use subordinate job codes even if they are in different groups. For example, “Bonnet R & R” and “Complete
engine R & R should not be used at the same time since “Bonnet R & R” is included in “Complete engine R & R”. In
this case, only “Complete engine R & R” should be used.
4. Use of a separate warranty request form is required for each failure.
2009-07-06 오후 2:12:59
5. Use only one job code when servicing several adjacent or related parts. For example, if the bevel gear, its shaft and
bearings are replaced the same time, use only the top level job code applicable.
6. Time taken for reconditioning, resealing, overhaul, related oil draining and refilling, part flushing and adjustment after
replacing parts are included in the labor hour