1Z0-218 Other Oracle Certification Braindump
ExamSoon 1Z0-218 Exams
Oracle PeopleSoft HRMS Fundamentals
O rder : 1Z0-218 Exam
Practice Exam: 1Z0-218
Exam Number/Code: 1Z0-218
Exam Name: PeopleSoft HRMS Fundamentals
Questions and Answers: 106 Q&As
Free 1Z0-218 Braindumps
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-218
Title : PeopleSoft HRMS Fundamentals
1. Your organization has decided to implement row-level security. You suggested securing data by associating the
company with people having jobs. This method of securing data is known as _____.
A. Access Type / Role
B. Permission List / Role
C. Security set / Access Type
D. Security set / Permission List
E. Permission List / User Profile
F. Access Type / Permission List
2. What should you do when system performance is affected and you no longer want to maintain all employee records
on the Job table?
A. Purge employee data from the system.
B. Use PeopleCode to hide data on the Job Data page.
C. Access the Job Data page in Correct History mode and change the status to Inactive.
D. Insert a new effective dated row on the Job Data page and change the status to Inactive.
E. Change the description field on the Job Data page to state that this row is no longer active.
3. PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 has several pages where you can access the Add a Person component.
Identify four components that have an option to Add a Person. (Choose four.)
A. Job Data
B. Other Payee
C. Add a Person
D. Manage Hires
E. Modify a Person
F. Add Employment Instance
4. Which default value do the Job Code table and Location table have in common?
A. Salary Plan
B. Work Period
C. Tax Location
D. Standard Hours
E. Establishment ID
5. On the Add a Person page in PeopleSoft HCM 9.0, you can input all information about a person EXCEPT for these
four details: _____. (Choose four.)
A. Ethnic Group
B. Bank Account
C. Military Status
D. Badge Number
E. Smoker History
F. Emergency Contact
G. Driver License Number
6. Which three fields default from the Department t