Why Choose Ferry Boats
Over Other Means Of
Some people might think that riding ferries are for those on a budget. But it's more than just that.
1. Ferries are cheaper. Although, prices do depend on where you plan on going. However, it is easier to
find much more situations where traveling by ferry is cheaper than going by airplane, car, or any other
means of transportation.
2. You get to go sightseeing. When you travel by ferry, you get to see parts of the world that are
impossible to find when traveling by air or land, especially if the country you are in has a large number
of islands and a beautiful coastline.
3. You will have no problem with the amount of luggage you bring, unlike airports, where you're
required to control the amount of luggage you have, due to the restricted baggage limit allowed per
person. On ferries, you can just pack everything you want to bring without having to worry about
baggage limits. Your suitcases will not be weighed. As long as you can take care of your belongings, you
can bring it on board. If you're bringing your car with you, you can just toss all your suitcases in it, leave
them there, and enjoy the ride. You just have to make sure that your car is locked.
4. You won't have to worry about your bags getting lost. There have been several cases with different
airlines where they tend to lose your luggage. For every flight, studies show that every passenger has a
97% chance that their suitcases will arrive at the same time and place as them. For example, the British
Airways, despite being one of the best, most luxurious and service-friendly airlines, is also one the best
in baggage losses with an appalling record of 18 bags per 1,000. This is a problem that you won't need to
stress about when riding on a ferry, because a ferry service allows you to handle your own luggage, so
that you know exactly where they are and chances of losing your belongings is close to none.
5. You can take your respective vehicle with you. Depending on