DIGITAL PLAIN PAPER COPIER DP4500/3500
Click the Navigation Pane button to open the overview area and
display bookmarks and thumbnails palettes.
Click the Bookmarks to open the Contents and display Bookmarks
created for the document. Click a bookmark's name to go to the
Page marked by that bookmark.
Click the Thumbnails to open the overview area and display
thumbnail images of each document page. Click a thumbnail to go
to the Page marked by that thumbnail.
Copyright TOSHIBA TEC CORPORATION 2001
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS REGARDING THE INSTALLATION
AND SERVICE FOR THE COPIER DP4500/3500
The installation and service should be done by a qualified service technician.
• When transporting/installing the copier, employ two persons and be sure to use the positions as
The copier is quite heavy and weighs approximately 73kg (161lb), therefore pay full attention when
• Be sure to use a dedicated outlet with AC 115V or 120V/15A (220V, 230V, 240V/10A) or more for
its power source.
• The copier must be grounded for safety.
Never ground it to a gas pipe or a water pipe.
• Select a suitable place for installation.
Avoid excessive heat, high humidity, dust, vibration and direct sunlight.
• Also provide proper ventilation as the copier emits a slight amount of ozone.
• To insure adequate working space for the copying operation, keep a minimum clearance of
80 cm (32”) on the left, 80 cm (32”) on the right and 10 cm (4”) in the rear.
• The socket-outlet shall be installed near the copier and shall be easily accessible.
2. Service of Machines
• Basically, be sure to turn the main switch off and unplug the power cord during service.
• Be sure not to touch high-temperature sections such as the exposure lamp, the fuser unit, the
damp heater and their periphery.
• Be sure not to touch high-voltage sections such as the chargers, high-voltage transformer, IH
control circuit, exposure lamp control inverter, inverter for the LCD backlight and power