Eurostar on Sabre key information
For further details of the Eurostar booking process, please visit our new GDS web pages at
Sabre Help Desk for technical queries and formats
Use Format Finder, Quick Assist Chat, or Call your
usual Software HelpDesk number
Eurostar4agents for fares, product and general Eurostar queries
08706 000 792
Continental Trade for onward destinations
08705 553 366
STATION CODES Eurostar destinations bookable on Sabre
St Pancras International
Paris Gare du Nord
Marne La Vallee (Disneyland Paris)
AVAILABILITY and JOURNEY INFO
• Onward destinations and Calais Frethun are not supported, please contact Continental Trade.
• Open jaw - These are not supported. For journeys that involve St.Pancras /Ebbsfleet/Ashford combinations, book a return
ticket to St Pancras and ensure train stops at required station. Please do not book multiple sectors.
• Availability - If doing LON-PAR availability, always check station codes to ensure you do not book Ebbsfleet instead of St
• Combining Eurostar and air/hotels - please price and e-ticket separately.
FARES AND PRICING
If using for the first time please refer to the Fares and Pricing tab at
• Always check fare notes for ticket conditions and class of travel. The GDS booking class does not necessarily reflect a
particular ticket type, for example Y class fares can be flexible, semi-flexible or non-flexible.
• Reference fare guide now includes a full list of 9F fare basis codes, which can be viewed at