October 3, 2008
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, GATEWAY CERTIFICATIONS, INC. (collectively, the
“Maker”), at 35 MEADOW STREET, SUITE 308, BROOKLYN, NY 11206, promises to pay to the
order of LAWRENCE WILLIAMS, JR. (the “Holder”), in lawful money of the United States of America,
the principal sum of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00).
The following terms and provisions apply to this Note:
1. Interest Rate . Interest shall accrue on the principal amount of this note at a rate of Eight
percent (8%) per annum.
2. Payment Terms . Maker shall pay to Holder twelve (12) quarterly installments of $83.34
each on the last day of each quarter as provided herein with the first such installment on December 31,
2008 until the principal and interest have been paid in full. Maker shall pay to Holder all outstanding
principal and accrued interest on the Maturity Date (defined below).
3. Maturity Date . All outstanding principal and unpaid interest under this Note and all other
amounts due and payable under this Note shall become automatically due and payable, without demand or
notice, on June 30, 2013.
4. Security For Payment . This Note is not secured.
5. Prepayment . This Note may be prepaid in whole or in part at any time, and from time to
time, without penalty, but any prepayment shall not postpone any required payment hereunder.
6. General Payment Terms . Receipt of a check shall not constitute payment hereunder until
such check is fully and finally honored by the bank upon which it is drawn, and any wire transfer of funds
shall not constitute payment until actually credited to such bank account of the Holder as the Holder may
from time to time designate.
7. Computations and Payments . All payments of interest under this Note shall be computed
on the basis of a 360-day year factor applied to the actual number of days elapsed. If the date for a
payment under this Note shall be a day that is not a business day, then for all purposes of this Note, the
payment then d