Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)
Range hood shall be Broan AP1 Series.
Unit shall have a backdraft damper and be ducted
vertically (horizontally) to the outside.
Unit shall have washable micromesh aluminum filters with
special Microban® coating.
Unit shall have a permanently lubricated, dual centrifugal
blower resiliently mounted and controlled with an infinite
speed, solid state control. RPM not to exceed 1625.
Hood shall have an infinite speed rotary control with
memory and a separate, two-position light switch. Sides
shall be straight and bottom hemmed - with no sharp
edges. Stainless steel shall be 24-gauge, 430 series.
Air delivery shall be no less than 440 cfm and sound levels
no greater than 7.0 Sones. All air and sound ratings shall
be certified by HVI.
Unit shall be U.L. and cU.L. listed.
Designed to meet the performance needs of
today's conventional cooking appliances.
• Infinite speed rotary control with solid state blower
memory and separate on/off switch
• Two-position light switch for "bright" or "night-light"
• Dual halogen lamps with stainless steel trim rings
(50W GU10 - MR16 lamps, purchase separately)
• High efficiency dual centrifugal blower with resilient
anti-vibration motor mounts
• Broan Heat SentryTM - automatically turns blower to
high speed when excess cooking heat is detected
• Two washable, micromesh aluminum grease filters with
Microban® coating that inhibits the formation of odor-
producing bateria and protects filter from discoloration
• Hemmed bottom for safety and good looks
• Damper/duct connector included
• Professional styling in Stainless Steel, Black and White
• Available in 30" and 36" widths
• Non-Ducted Recirculation Kit - NDK358 Series
- Order to match color and size of hood
• Replacement filters (