1 L.B.F. 401.3, added, rev. 12/1/99.
Local Bankruptcy Form 401.3
Movant's Non-Contested Certificate Regarding
Motion for Relief From Stay 1
[Caption as in Bankruptcy Official Form No. 16B]
Certificate of Non-Contested Matter and Request for Entry of Order
On , , Movant, filed a motion or
application pursuant to Local Bankruptcy Rule 401 entitled .
Movant hereby represents and shows the Court:
1. Service of the motion/application was timely made on all interested parties pursuant to L.B.R.
913 as is shown on the certificate of service previously filed with the motion/application.
2. Service of the notice was timely made on all creditors pursuant to L.B.R. 401(a)(3), or in the
manner permitted by an order of the Court, a copy of which is attached, as is shown on the certificate of service
previously filed with the notice.
3. A hearing on said motion/application was scheduled for .
4. (If this motion/application has been filed in a Chapter 13 case) No order confirming the
debtor's Chapter 13 plan has been entered.
5. No objections to or requests for hearing on the motion/application were received by the
WHEREFORE, Movant prays that the Court forthwith enter an order, a form of which is submitted
herewith, granting the requested relief.
Signature of Attorney for Movant
Court Use Only: The undersigned deputy clerk certifies that on the date inscribed below, a check of the electronic entries on record in this matter confirms
that no objections to or requests for hearing on this motion have been entered.
Signature of Deputy Clerk