GRID PROMISSORY NOTE
February 28, 2002
A. DR. MICHAEL SCHEGLOV (the "Lender") has agreed to loan to ROLLTECH, INC. (the "Borrower"), a
Nevada corporation with offices at 15411 N.E. 95th Street, Redmond, Washington, U.S.A., up to FIFTY
THOUSAND DOLLARS ($50,000) of lawful money of the United States of America (the "Loan"); and
B. The Lender will make advances to the Borrower from time to time in respect of the Loan.
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, the Borrower promises to pay to the order of the Lender, ON DEMAND, at
15411 N.E. 95th Street, Redmond, Washington, U.S.A., the unpaid principal balance (the "Principal Sum") of all
advances made by the Lender to the Borrower under the Loan as recorded by the Lender on the grid or grids
attached hereto (the "Grid"), together with simple interest thereon as herein provided.
1. The Grid shall, in the absence of manifest error, constitute conclusive proof of the amounts and
dates of all advances and repayment of principal in respect of the Loan.
2. The Principal Sum shall bear interest at 15% per annum both before and after each of maturity,
default and judgment. It is the intention of the Borrower and the Lender to conform strictly to any
applicable usury laws and any laws prohibiting a criminal rate of interest. Accordingly, nothing herein
shall be construed in such manner as shall result in the Lender having been deemed to have
contracted for or charged interest in excess of the maximum lawful interest rate.
3. The Borrower may, at any time and from time to time, prepay all or any part of the amount owing
hereunder without notice, penalty or bonus.
4. The Borrower hereby waives demand and presentment for payment, notice of non-payment,
protest and notice of protest of this Note and agrees to pay and completely indemnify the Lender
for all costs and expenses (including legal fees and costs) paid or incurred in collecting any monies
5. Extension of time of payment of all or any part of the amount owing here