PBC LESSORS RISK SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONNAIRE
Name of applicant:
# OF STORIES:
TOTAL SQ.FT. FOR LEASE NOW VACANT.
DESCRIBE THE TYPE OF TENANTS
ANTICIPATED TO RENT THIS VANCANT
GENERAL LIABILITY INFORMATION
1. Completely describe the Tenant(s) operations at
2. Does the insured have a financial interest in any of
these tenant operations?
"If yes", Explain:
3. Any vacancies adjoining this risk?
4. Indicate the type of fire protection equipment on
5. Heating system is
6. If Gas, are heaters properly vented?
7. Indicate type of alarm on premises:
8. Name of Alarm Company:
9. Is there cooking on the premises?
10. Is there automatic fire suppression service at
least every 90 days?
"If no", explain
11. Are there high temperature limit cut off switches
on all deep fat fryers and ovens?
A. Is landlord named as Additional Insured under
tenants general Liability policy?
B. Insured maintains Certificates of Insurance on
file and updates annually?
C. Is there an Indemnity & Hold Harmless
Agreement between landlord and tenant?
13. Does the insured allow special events or exhibits
"If yes"' explain:
14. Does insured provide security at location
15. Is security an employee?