1. By default, how is IP traffic filtered in a Cisco router?
blocked in and out of all interfaces
blocked on all inbound interfaces, but permitted on all outbound interfaces
• permitted in and out of all interfaces
blocked on all outbound interfaces, but permitted on all inbound interfaces
2. Which three parameters can ACLs use to filter traffic? (Choose three.)
• protocol suite
• source address
• destination address
source router interface
destination router interface
3. How do Cisco standard ACLs filter traffic?
by destination UDP port
by protocol type
• by source IP address
by source UDP port
by destination IP address
4. Which two statements are correct about extended ACLs? (Choose two)
Extended ACLs use a number range from 1-99.
Extended ACLs end with an implicit permit statement.
• Extended ACLs evaluate the source and destination addresses.
• Port numbers can be used to add greater definition to an ACL.
Multiple ACLs can be placed on the same interface as long as they are in the same
ccna exams, ccna exam prep, ccna exam preparation, ccna exam
questions, ccna certification exam, ccna practice exam, ccna exam
question, ccna exam simulator, ccna practice exams, ccna exam