220-603 A Braindump
ExamSoon 220-603 Exams
CompTIA CompTIA A+ 220-603(Remote Support Tech designation pathway)
O rder : 220-603 Exam
Practice Exam: 220-603
Exam Number/Code: 220-603
Exam Name: CompTIA A+ 220-603(Remote Support Tech designation pathway)
Questions and Answers: 360 Q&As
Free 220-603 Braindumps
Exam : CompTIA 220-603
Title : CompTIA A+ 220-603 (Remote Support Tech designation pathway)
1. A user reports that the computer is running slowly. After running the SFC, a technician observes that the dllcache
folder has become corrupted. Which of the following utilities can be run to repair the contents of the dllcache
2. Which of the following would be the correct location to access when enabling Driver Signature Verification?
A. On the hardware tab in System Properties.
B. In the Security Center applet in Control Panel.
C. In Device Manager under the File menu and options.
D. In Computer Management.
3. A technician is searching a knowledge base for the correct method of removing a virus. The knowledge base states
that the key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEMICROSOFTSOFTWARECURRENTVERSIONPAK needs to be deleted.
Which of the following should the technician use to delete the key?
4. The CHKDSK /R command allows a technician to:
A. perform an exhaustive disk check, locate bad sectors, and recover readable information.
B. set a disk as read-only, perform an exhaustive disk check and repair bad sectors.
C. scan and verify the versions of all protected system files using the tools default operation.
D. consolidate fragmented files and folders on the computers hard disk.
5. A company may use the Windows XP Professional MUI Pack because the company: (Select TWO).
A. has offices where users who speak different languages share computers.
B. wants to maintain multiple operating systems.
C. has users who work remotely at home offices.
D. wants to deploy and maintain a si