UGG Boots â€“Easy Maintenance
"The first problem is usually choice - so much variety, overwhelming number of designs, colors, the sheer number of options you have to deal with
when you start out to buy your first (or twentieth) UGG pair boots.
They can have you completely lost (yes, even for the twentieth time - experience doesn't really help this phase!).
If you are on a shoestring budget, no pun intended, one way to immediately cut down on your choices is to only look at UGG sales, where you are
likely to find deals that are steals, and there is still some variety. Having narrowed down with the low-cost UGG boots, now look for ones that:
1. Match the colors of the coolest outfits that you own
2. Go well in the overall look and style with at least a couple of these outfits.
Your best bet is going to be jeans (well, if you are a girl you can consider the short skirts option too), this way you are likely to get boots that go well
with a lot of pairs that you have, which is good!
Make sure that UGG boots are what you needed. They are perfect to keep you really warm, and are very comfortable and stylish! These are the main
intentions of UGG boots in general. If you plan to be in a lot of muddy, slushy places, in the middle of the coldest winter of your life, then it would be
best to pick up a pair of snow boots instead.
Having said that, if you own UGG boots, it's unlikely that they are never going to get dirty, and you obviously don't want that to show. However, you
have to be careful about your UGG boots cleaning regime, as they require special care and handling (TM). Here are some tips that will keep your UGG
boots as good as new:
* The original UGG boots will not survive with your washing machine. Use your hands exclusively on them!
* Do not attempt using warm, or worse, hot water. In fact, cold would be ideal - just damp them in some luke-cold water.
* A good practice is to dilute your solution of Cleaner & Conditioner always (that you already have, if not - Go get it!) in an equal part of water. This