PoKeys57U User manual
Please read the following notes
1. All information included in this document is current as of the date this document is issued. Such information,
however, is subject to change without any prior notice.
2. PoLabs does not assume any liability for infringement of patents, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights
of third parties by or arising from the use of PoLabs products or technical information described in this document.
No license, express, implied or otherwise, is granted hereby under any patents, copyrights or other intellectual
property rights of PoLabs or others. PoLabs claims the copyright of, and retains the rights to, all material
(software, documents, etc.) contained in this release. You may copy and distribute the entire release in its original
state, but must not copy individual items within the release other than for backup purposes.
3. Descriptions of circuits, software and other related information in this document are provided only to illustrate
the operation of the products and application examples. You are fully responsible for the incorporation of these
circuits, software, and information in the design of your equipment. PoLabs assumes no responsibility for any
losses incurred by you or third parties arising from the use of these circuits, software, or information.
4. PoLabs has used reasonable care in preparing the information included in this document, but PoLabs does not
warrant that such information is error free. PoLabs assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred
by you resulting from errors in or omissions from the information included herein.
5. PoLabs devices may be used in equipment that does not impose a threat to human life in case of the
malfunctioning, such as: computer interfaces, office equipment, communications equipment, test and
measurement equipment, audio an