INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING CRIMINAL HISTORY INFORMATION
If you have a criminal history record you must fully complete the following forms:
• FINGERPRINT INFORMATION FORM
• CRIMINAL RECORDS DISCLOSURE FORM
• AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE CRIMINAL AND OTHER RECORDS FORM
The completed forms must be submitted to the Registrar at the same time. Please use only black ink
when filling out the forms.
FINGERPRINT INFORMATION FORM
Obtain two fingerprint cards from the Registrar and complete the requested information. When filling
out your fingerprint cards, enter your pertinent physical information. Ensure that the person
fingerprinting you signs and dates both fingerprint cards. You must also sign the fingerprint cards.
Upon submitting the Fingerprint Information Form and fingerprint cards to the Registrar, include a
cashier’s check or money order payable to the Registrar in the amount of $24.00 dollars. This
amount is the processing fee that has been set by the Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) as per
A.R.S. §41-1750 (J). This fee must be included with your documents even if you have been charged by
another agency that takes your fingerprints. You must also include a copy of your driver’s license.
CRIMINAL RECORDS DISCLOSURE FORM
In addition to filling out the Criminal Records Disclosure Form, you are required to submit the following
court documents for each felony or misdemeanor conviction.
1. Indictment, Information or Charging Document;
2. Pre-Sentence Report;
3. Plea Agreement, if any;
4. Sentencing Minute Entries or Orders, i.e., Conviction Information;
5. Minute Entries or Orders of any Probation Violations;
6. Minute Entries or Orders of any Discharge or Termination of Probation;
7. Minute Entries or Orders Restoring Civil Rights or Vacating a Conviction;
8. If a Misdemeanor, a Copy of the Police Report.
Include your address and all telephone number(s) where you may be contacted.
AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE CRIMINAL AND OTHER RECORDS FORM
You must sign