June 27, 2007
We want to welcome you to the new Regions. The merger of AmSouth and Regions will
bring you many new benefits, greater banking convenience and more ways to make your
financial life simpler.
In July, we will move to a new system, introducing several new features and
discontinuing some others on your RegionsNet online banking system. When you log in
to RegionsNet®, beginning July 14, 2007, you’ll be able to:
• Use a merchant list of 1,300 commonly used payees to set up new
payments quickly and efficiently.
• View how a payment is being processed (electronically or through
paper check) when a payment is set up
• Access your Regions credit card and Morgan Keegan brokerage
account information* through RegionsNet®
• Set up new alerts to let you know when a transaction is processed
that is over an amount you specify
Important Note – When we move to the new system, only 90 days of your register history
will be available. We recommend that, before July 13, you download and/or print register
history older than 90 days. In addition, you may want to sign up for Online Statements by
clicking on the “Official Statements” tab after you log in. With Online Statements, you
can view up to 18 months of statement images to see your account history.
Some of the current features will be unavailable beginning Saturday, July 14. We will restore
these features as soon as possible and notify you when they are available again through this
link on the website. Here is a summary of the features that will be unavailable and some
suggested alternate options that may help you accomplish the same result in the interim.
• “Transfer From” to take an advance
from an eligible Regions Line of Credit
• NOTE: Please be aware any future
dated or recurring transfers for this
feature will not be converted to the new
• Transfer from your line via check or teller
• Stop payments on checks you have