1 oz. Clear plastic cups
Gummy worms or Twizzlers (pull-n-peel)
Different colored pixie stix
1. Blend the Oreos in a blender or food processor
until it looks like topsoil.
2. Blend vanilla wafers in a blender or food
processor until it looks like sand.
3. Break the wafer cookies so that they look like
little pieces of wood.
4. Tear gummy worms or twizzlers so they can fit in
the small cup.
5. Empty all of the pixy stix into a container and
mix them up to look like mold.
6. Put the containers in the following order:
Vanilla wafers, Oreos, gummy worms or twizzler,
wafer cookies, and pixy stix.
7. Label each container
a. Sand or clay- Vanilla wafers
b. Top soil- Oreos
c. Worm- Gummy worms or twizzlers
d. Wood- Wafers
e. Mold- Pixie Stix
8. Put 1 teaspoon of sand in the cup.
9. Put 1 teasppon of topsoil on top of the sand in
10. Place a worm on top of the topsoil.
11. Put a piece of wood over the worm.
12. Sprinkle a little mold on top of the wood.