Project Time & Cost, Inc., an Atlanta, GA based international cost and forensic engineering
firm is currently seeking Fire Explosion Consultants the Metro Atlanta area. This is a full-
time, salaried positions.
Summary of Role:
At the direction of the Regional Manager and with minimal supervision, investigates various
incident types (based on qualifications) which may include but not be limited to Cause and
Origin of fires and explosions, SIU related investigations, insurance fraud, and other
investigations contingent on the needs of our clients and business unit.
* Receives assignment, plans type of investigation and equipment needed.
* Interviews and takes statements from witnesses as warranted.
* Interviews any individuals who might provide information regarding the loss, i.e,
owners, building managers, maintenance supervisors, tenants, employees, security
neighbors, creditors, etc.
* Conducts on-site investigation coordinating with local law enforcement agencies when
* Collects, retains, and stores samples, evidence, and/or other artifacts associated with
such investigations, pursuant to business unit policy/procedure.
* Analyzes investigative information and reaches logical conclusion of cause and effect.
* Provides factual and/or expert testimony at hearings and trials.
* Prepares reports for clients.
* Conducts business development (marketing) activities at the direction of business unit
managers to develop and increase market share.
* Upholds the company’s policies, procedures, and ethical standards at all times.
* May participate in special projects or perform other duties as requested.
High school diploma plus law enforcement, firefighting, or other investigative training, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience. Some college is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
Must be very analytical and detail oriented.
Strong knowledge of techn