AALL LISP PUBLIC LIBRARIES TOOLKIT: ARIZONA
Janet Fisher and Tony Bucci
Law and Research Library, Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
1. Arizona Constitution: The state constitution is available in volume 1 and 1A of the
Arizona Revised Statutes Annotated (see 2 below), and online at
2. State code: Arizona Revised Statutes Annotated (ARS) (official version West Pub. Co)
Arizona Revised Statutes online at http://www.azleg.gov/ArizonaRevisedStatutes.asp
West’s Arizona Revised Statutes, Compact Edition (West Pub Co)
3. State bills: http://www.azleg.gov .
4. State administrative code: Arizona Administrative Code online at
http://www.azsos.gov/public_services/Table_of_Contents.htm and Arizona Register
online at http://www.azsos.gov/public_services/Register/contents.htm
5. County/municipal/city codes: Contact appropriate clerk’s office; print and online
availability varies and changes frequently.
Online editions available at:
http://www.amlegal.com/library/az/index.shtml for Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chino
Valley, Goodyear, Payson, Sierra Vista, and Yuma.
http://www.municode.com/Resources/code_list.asp?stateID=3 for Avondale, Chandler,
Florence, Fort McDowell-Yavapai Nation, Gilbert, Glendale, Kingman, Nogales,
Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tucson.
6. State jury instructions: Revised Arizona Jury Instructions (Civil) online at
http://www.myazbar.org/SecComm/Committees/CIJI/raji4.cfm., also published in print
by the State Bar of Arizona.
Criminal Jury Instructions (notes about revision at
http://www.myazbar.org/SecComm/Committees/CRJI/crji.cfm) also printed in the Revised
Arizona Jury Instructions (criminal), published in print by the State Bar of Arizona.
7. State form books: Online links to state forms are online at
http://www.supreme.state.az.us/nav2/selfserv.htm . Print copies of Arizona Legal Forms
(West Pub Co) include: volume 1 -2A Civil Procedure, 3rd ed., volume 3 Creditor/Debtor
2d ed., volume 4 Domestic Relations