This AGREEMENT dated this 5 th day of October, 2006
PACIFIC COPPER CORP.
1226 White Oaks Blvd., Suite 10A
Oakville, Ontario L6H 2B9
Phone (905) 845-1839, Fax (905) 845-6415
(herein called "the Company")
OF THE FIRST PART
KENDRICK DRILLING SERVICES
6107 Chilliwack River Rd.
Chilliwack BC V2R 4M3
Phone (604) 824-2871, Fax (604) 824-2861
(herein called "the Contractor")
OF THE SECOND PART
WHEREAS the Company is the owner of or is otherwise ell entitled to enter upon and explore mining property
near the town of Mazama, Washington.
NOW THERFORE THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH that for and in consideration of the presents, the
parties here to agree as follows:
1. The Company and the Contactor have agreed that all prices quoted blow are in United States Funds.
2. Total cost of mobilization from point of origin (Chilliwack, BC) to the staging area will be $2,500.00.
3. The Contractor will diamond drill or cause to be diamond drilled not less than 1,500 feet upon the claims
at drill sites to be selected be the Company.
4. The Contactor will commence drilling on a date agreed upon by the contractor and the Company.
5. The work under this Agreement will be continued with one, eight to twelve hour shifts per day, or such
schedule as the Contractor can maintain, with reasonable diligence until completed.
6. All holes shall be drilled producing B.Q. or B.T.W. wire line size core.
7. The dip of all hopes shall be minus 45 degrees or steeper unless otherwise agreed by both parties.
8. The Contractor does not guarantee the direction of the hole beyond the collar nor guarantee to drill any
hole to any specified depth.
9. Measurements of all holes shall be made form the top of the casing.
10. The Company shall pay for regular core drilling at the following rates;
B.Q. or B.T.W.
0 - 500 feet
500 - 1,000