Question No.1 :
Fill in the blanks using the words given below. Marks (10)
looking, inside, reading, rain, brave, sitting
There are three children ________________________the house. Two children are ________________________out of
the window. The girl is________________________on the chair and the boy is standing near her. They are enjoying
________________________and lightning. One girl is sitting on the sofa. The girl on the sofa is
________________________a book. A kitten is sitting near the girl. There are beautiful trees outside the room.
Question No.2 :
Write a paragraph of five sentences to describe the sequence of “Planting a Flowering Plant” as shown in the pictures. Use
correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. Marks (10)
Question No.3 :
Replace the underlined phrases and words with given words that express the same idea and rewrite the sentences on your
answer sheet. Marks (10)
large, cancelled, always, harmful, daily
1. The meeting was postponed.
2. Parents and teachers guide you all the time.
3. We have a big tree in our courtyard.
4. We go to school everyday.
5. Maria's dog is not dangerous.
SCHOOL BASED ASSESSMENT 2023
ENGLISH PART – B (Subjective Type)
[Part A: 50 Marks Part B: 50 Marks Total: 100 Marks]
Student Name :
Roll Number :
General Instructions for students :
1. Read carefully and attempt all questions.
2. A question can consist of one or more parts.
3. Use black/blue ink for writing answers in separate answer sheet. Use of lead pencil is not allowed.
Total Marks: 50
Part-B (Constructed Response Questions)
Total Time: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
Question No.4 :
The following application has many layout, grammatical and spelling mistakes. Read the application carefully and rewrite
it correctly by removing these mistakes. Mark