Atlanta, GA 30305
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Databases – MS SQL, ORACLE, Sybase, DB2, ADABAS, SUPRA
• User joint application design (JAD)
• Database/entity relationship modeling
• Business analysis and large application design, including gathering of requirements, user stories, design and test-driven
agile development, and beginning-to-end accurate translation of users’ needs into friendly and practical designs
• System Unit & Acceptance Testing. Extensive experience in Software Testing and QA implementation for Client Server
and Web based Applications.
• Experience with QA methodologies, Requirement analysis, writing test plans and test cases based on system requirement
• Excellent hands on experience in handling the defects throughout the bug life cycle from detection until resolved using
defect tracking tools.
• Expertise in Black box testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Database testing and Regression testing.
• Experience in designing/developing enterprise applications. Thorough understanding of Software development life cycle,
• Conversant with object-oriented analysis & design using UML and tools such as Visio.
• Microsoft SharePoint 2010
• Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4
Business Systems Analyst / Quality Assurance Analyst, Morneau Shepell, Dec 2013 – Dec 2015
Role as BSA for a software platform that manages defined benefit and health & welfare benefit plans, as well as billing
and receivables for employers. The system integrates with outside vendors and links an employer’s Benefits, HR,
Accounting and Payroll departments. The role requires an understanding of the current and future landscape of
Healthcare and H&W Benefits in the US and Canada, understanding the client’s needs and wants, and the ability to
elicit and communic