This service agreement (the “Service Agreement” ) is entered into on July 14, 2010 by the following parties in
Weifang, Shandong province of China:
Songsen and Controlling Shareholder are hereinafter collectively referred to as “ Sellers ”, and Sellers and
Purchaser are hereinafter collectively as “ Parties ” and individually referred to as a “ Party ”.
Therefore, the Sellers and the Purchaser have reached the following clauses:
(1) Sellers: Haicheng Songsen Farming Feed Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “ Songsen ”), a company
incorporated under the PRC law, with its legal address registered at Yuanjia Village, Gengzhuang Town,
Haicheng City. Its legal representative is Sen Jiang and its controlling shareholder is Zhao Lin Jiang
(hereinafter referred to as the “Controlling Shareholder” ) and
(2) Purchaser: Weifang Yuhe Poultry Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “ Purchaser ”), a company
incorporated under the PRC law, with its legal address registered at North of Bonan Road and West of
Suncun Shengchan Road, Nansun Village, Hanting District and its legal representative is Chengxiang Han .
(1) Sellers and the Purchaser have entered into an asset purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as the
“Asset Purchase Contract” ) on July 14, 2010; and
(2) Yuhe International, Inc. ( “Yuhe” ), a company with its securities listing on National Association of
Securities Dealers Automated Quotations ( “NASDAQ” ), indirectly holds 100% equity interests of the
(3) The Controlling Shareholder holds 100% equity interests of Songsen and agrees to provide all services
related to the Closing of assets transfer to the Purchaser.
1. In consideration of the closing services provided by the Controlling Shareholder to the Purchaser, including
but not limited to the delivery of the original ownership materials, use right documents, technical documents
and specifications of the Transferred Assets, an