IMI, NEW DELHI
C o n t a c t : S a n j e e v # 0 9 9 9 9 2 5 6 4 3 8 J o y d e e p # 0 9 9 6 8 1 4 4 0 6 6
BEDIVERE ONLINE EVENT – 3
NEED FOR SPEED
RULES OF THE GAME
• The time limit of this quiz is 1 hour which means the answers have to reach us by 23.59.59 hours
February by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please send in your answers in an Excel file (.xls) compatible with MS Office 2003.
• Please write your answers serially numbered (1 to 100). Leave a line for any question
that you do not wish to answer.
• Several questions mention the brand slogans (Eg. Q2). Please mention only the brand
names for such questions.
• All text questions carry 0.33 points & all picture questions carry 1 point each.
• The email should have the subject line <teamname_institute name_quiz 3_solution>.
• For 1
time entries, the answer email of this quiz will be considered as your registration for the
Bedivere event. Mention the names of the 2 team members, their contact numbers and email
ids in the body of the mail as this mail will be used for registration of your team. No other
registration is required or will be entertained.
• Scores & answers will be uploaded on www.imikritva2k8.com by 22.00 hours of 12
1. I house the world’s first stock exchange. I am from ____________ (country).
2. “It takes a licking and keeps on ticking”.
3. This company ordered 47 A380 aircrafts.
4. Albert Brooks’ real name is ______.
5. Official advertising agency of the Government of India is ____________.
6. “Is your T-Shirt giving complex to your face?”
7. Big Black is UPS. Big Yellow is?
8. I got fired by National Cash Register before taking over Computer-Tabulation Recording
Company which currently is known as _______.
9. India’s longest running quiz show is _________.
10. Which company was founded by Frank A. Seiberling and his brother Charles in 1900. Its
main product was lined with long staple cotton?
IMI, NEW DELHI