EAST PENN SPEEDSKATING
We, East Penn Speed Skating Club, herein after, EPSSC, hereby leases/rents to
_______________________ herein after termed skater, a pair of speedskating boots and blades including
laces, cups and hardware for the term of ___________ (beginning) and ___________ (ending) at a seasonal
(seasonal meaning. from September through March) lease/rental fee of $_______ and a deposit of
$________, amount payable in full under this lease/rental agreement. The deposit will be returned once the
skates are returned at end of season.
(1st year $75 with $100 deposit, and thereafter $100 fee with $100 deposit)
1. The skater and parent/guardian named ________________ & _________________ agree to pay the
lease/rent herein provided for the skates to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. EPSSC requires the driver’s license and social security numbers of the signed Parent/Guardian are held
confidential by EPSSC.
3. EPSSC is Leasing/Renting one pair of size ____ boots, number ______ and blades with cups, hardware,
laces to the above names skater and signed parent/guardian.
4. The above referenced skates are the property of EPSSC and they have agreed to lease/rent the above
referenced skates for the sole purpose of “grass roots” development for any skater who wishes to learn and
enjoy the wonderful sport of speed skating.
5. EPSSC and any of the coaches, volunteers, board of Directors and officers will not be held responsible and
are held harmless for any injuries that may result from the use of the above referenced skates. The leasing
party agrees and acknowledges that speedskating is an inherently dangerous sport that may result in serious
and/or permanent injury or death.
6. The above named skater and parent/guardian is at all times responsible for the maintenance and excellent
care of the above referenced skates. Sharpening of the skates is not included in the lease/rental fee and
the sharpening must only be done on appropriate manual sp