RESTATED ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
OF KULICKE AND SOFFA INDUSTRIES, INC.
(EFFECTIVE JUNE 14, 2002)
1. The name of the corporation is Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc.
2. The location of its registered office in this Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is 2101 Blair Mill Road, Willow Grove,
3. The purpose or purposes of the corporation are to engage in and to do any lawful act concerning any or all lawful
business for which corporations may be incorporated under the Business Corporation Law of the Commonwealth of
4. The term of the corporation’s existence is perpetual.
5. The aggregate number of shares which the corporation shall have authority to issue is 205,000,000 consisting of
200,000,000 shares of Common Stock without par value and 5,000,000 shares of Preferred Stock, without par value. The Board of
Directors is authorized, subject to limitations prescribed by law and the provisions of this Article 5, to provide for the issuance
of shares of Preferred Stock, including one or more series of such stock, and to fix, from time to time by resolution, the number
of shares to be included in each such series, and the designations, preferences, qualifications, limitations, restrictions, and
special or relative rights of the shares of each such series.
In connection with the Amendment reflecting the increased number of authorized shares of Common Stock set forth
in the preceding paragraph, there shall be a 2-for-1 split (the “stock split”) of the issued Common Stock, whether outstanding or
held as treasury stock (i.e. one new share of Common Stock to be issued for each such issued share), distributable July 31, 2000
to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 17, 2000. No fractional shares shall be issued by the corporation in
connection with the stock split, but the corporation shall make appropriate arrangement for the payment of cash in lieu of