Gift Aid declaration
Please notify the charity or CASC if you:
1. Want to cancel this declaration.
2. Change your name or home address.
3. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
Tax claimed by the charity or CASC
•	 The	charity	or	CASC	will	reclaim	28p	of	tax	on	every	£1	you	gave	up	to	5	April	2008.
•	 The	charity	or	CASC	will	reclaim	25p	of	tax	on	every	£1	you	give	on	or	after	6	April	2008.
•	 The	Government	will	pay	to	the	charity	or	CASC	an	additional	3p	on	every	£1	you	give
between	6	April	2008	and	5	April	2011.	This	transitional	relief	for	the	charity	or	CASC
does not affect your personal tax position.
If you pay income tax at the higher rate,	you	must	include	all	your	Gift	Aid	donations	on	your
Self	Assessment	tax	return	if	you	want	to	receive	the	additional	tax	relief	due	to	you.
The	enclosed	gift	of	£
as	a	Gift	Aid	donation;	OR
All	gifts	of	money	that	I	have	made	in	the	past	6	years	and	all	future	gifts	of	money	that
I	make	from	the	date	of	this	declaration	as	Gift	Aid	donations.
You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April one
year to 5 April the next) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that the charity or Community
Amateur Sports Club will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year.
3 Please tick the appropriate box
All	gifts	of	money	that	I	make	today	and	in	the	future	as	Gift	Aid	donations;	OR
Name of charity or CASC