Acid Reflux Home Treatment - Best Remedy Right in Your Own Home
It's always a good feeling to be home. Here you can always relax, laze, be loud, and find
food you can stuff yourself with. The only problem is you get too relaxed and tend to lie
down after having a heavy meal.
In a matter of minutes, your world is going to turn upside down because that's how your
stomach seems to feel. Still, it's good to be home, when having another one of those
indigestion attacks. It can always be remedied by some of the acid reflux home treatment
your wife or mother knows of.
Here are some common foods you didn't know you could resort to, in case you're suffering
from acid reflux:
1. Pineapples - Little did you know that the dessert that we're so fond of has plenty of
digestive enzymes called bromelain, which can help in digesting food. This active ingredient
has the ability to reduce the inflammation of the esophageal lining and speed up the healing
2. Cinnamon - Try to look for a bottled cinnamon powder in the kitchen. To use it as a
treatment, simply sprinkle some on a piece of bread. Wait for awhile and it will soon act to
neutralize stomach acidity as well as provide antiseptic properties.
3. Papaya - It contains digestive enzymes called papain which is good for digesting protein
in the stomach. You can eat this even after each meal providing you both dessert and
prevention for acid reflux.
4. Grapefruit - These acid reflux home treatments will require some preparations. All you
need here is the rind or skin. Grate the grapefruit rind and place it on a separate plate to
Copyright © http://www.refluxremoval.com
dry. You need to store this in a jar after drying and chew some strips every time indigestion
5. Romaine lettuce - This green leafy vegetable is high in alkaline content proven effective in
neutralizing the acid level in the body.
These common acid reflux home treatments have no unwanted side effects often associated
with the use of traditional medicines. There are other