Cadd Drafter 1 with ARCADIS in Chattanooga.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Candidate must have experience with Microstation (proficiency in Geopak or InRoads is beneficial).
Experience with ArcGIS would also be beneficial.
* Duties will include assisting project engineers in the development of design drawings for infrastructure
projects including: transportation (highways, streets and rail) and water resources (levees, floodgates
and hydraulic structures).
* Support environmental planning projects in the development of maps using Microstation and ArcGIS.
* Other duties will include using/learning roadway design software such as Geopak and InRoads, and
coordinating with other practices in the development of design drawings.
* Assist Project and Department Managers in the day-to-day operation of business including report
development, printing, copying, binding reports, proposal and contract development, financial reports
and any other support services as needed.
* Candidate must possess good communication (written and verbal) and team work skills and possess
the flexibility to complete a wide range of tasks ' including field work.
Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
* Minimum years of experience: 1 year experience
* Education required: HS Diploma
* Education preferred: AS Degree
* This position does require travel. Travel amount is negligible.
* A valid driver's license and clean driving record is required for this position.
* This position does not manage others.
Interested candidates should apply online at:
ARCADIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
(Posted July 12, 2010)
Carolina Handling is seeking an Electro/Mechanical Field Service Technician to fix and repair equipment
at our customer sites in Floyd County.
Employment program provides annual recognition programs and an excellent benefits package which