DIGI-NET TECHNOLOGIES PRODUCT FACT SHEET:
DigiChat is the clear leader in Java chat software solutions. DigiChat leads the industry in chat
software marketshare with well over ten thousand site licenses sold to date! It's easy to see why
DigiChat is used by some of the top sites on the Web. Clients include organizations such as Lycos,
BellSouth, Harvard University, Lucent Technologies, Proctor & Gamble, Sun Microsystems, John
Hopkins, IBM, Maxim Magazine and many professional sports teams.
• Rock-Solid Reliability – DigiChat is an extremely robust, reliable and scalable high-performance
• File Transfer Support – Share text documents, PDFs, images, sounds and video.
• Web-based Instant Messaging Support – Allows your site visitors to instant message one
another directly through their Web browsers.
• Chatmaster-based Remote Administration (Application and Web-based options) – Allows
Web administrators the ability to monitor activity, manage site resources and pull chat transcripts
for quality control or session follow-up purposes.
• Browser-based Site/Server Administration (Servlet) - Administrators can now monitor and
administer your AV server via a completely Web-based administration servlet.
• Commander API (Fully Scriptable Command Line and Java APIs) –Allows for manipulation of
DigiChat server by external custom script or program.
• New Client-side Plug-in Architecture (extend and create new programs within DigiChat) –
Allows administrators to expand the client-side functionality through own custom plug-ins.
• Fully Scriptable BOTs Support – Allows for creation of automated BOTs to perform a variety of
• Ensemble GUI with fully Skinnable Interface – Allows administrators to develop and apply
custom themes and skins to DigiChat to match site look and feel.
• Membership/Authentication System Level Integration (Unified Logon) – Supports unified
login from any membership or database system, whether custom developed or off the shelf.
• Firewall and Proxy Friendly (HTTP