<p>Learn Data Structure
Learn Data Structure
In computer science, a data structure is a partcular way of organizing data in a computer
so that it can be used efficiently.
– Data structures can implement one or more partcular abstract data types (ADT), which are
the means of specifying the contract of operatons and their complexity.
– For example, we have student's name "suhani" and percentage
86. Here "suhani" is of String data type and 86 is of foat data
– We can organize this data as a record like Student record. Now we
can collect and store student's records in a file or database as a
data structure. For example: "Dhvani" 70, "shaily" 81, "Sweta" 65.
Types of Structure:
Stack, Queue, array…
Data types of Data Structure:
1. Built-in data types:
– Also known as basic data types.
Integer, Float, Character, string,
long double etc… are built-in type.
2. Derived Data Type
– These data types are normally built
by combination of primary or built-
in data types and associated
operations on them.
– For example –
– List, Array, Stack, Queue
The data in the data structures are processed by certain operations
TCCI-Tririd Computer Coaching Institute focuses on providing best teaching to students through
different learning method/media.
We try our best to give best quality education without any burden at efficient cost.
Team at TCCI consists of experienced and highly qualified professionals. And precise time
management help our students in being an edge ahead of their competitors.
Modes of Lectures
– Course duration: Daily/4 days/3 Days/2 Days.
– Class Mode: Theory with Practical.
– Lecture Timing: At student’s convenience.
Visit this site: https://www.scribd.com/doc/307406531/Learn-Data-Structure
Call now 9825618292
Mail to tccicoachin