CUSTOM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Agreement has been made this ______day of ___________ 200_, by and between
Brian Gehring and _____________ herein after referred to as Lessor and Lessee. Lessee
hires from Lessor those premises described as: Sea Gulls Condominium Unit #507 located at
(90 MM) 200 Wrenn St. Tavernier, FL for a tenancy commencing at 3:00PM on the _____
day of _____________, 200_ and terminating at 10:00AM on the _____day of _________
200_, at a rental rate of $1,135.00 Dollars in addition to a sales and resort tax of 11.5% and
housekeeping fee of $100.00. Total rental amount including $350 security deposit is
$1,715.52. Total amount due now to confirm reservation is $ 682.76. Please
include a photo copy of valid Driver’s License for identification purposes. Balance
of $1,032.76 is due 30 days prior to arrival. Security deposit will be returned upon unit
inspection at completion of stay. Reservation is not confirmed until the deposit and contract
is received (US Dollars.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Occupants: Condo is to be used as a residence only. No more than 6 people shall
reside at the said premises.
2. Pets: NO PETS shall be brought onto the premises.
3. Smoking: NO SMOKING is to be done INSIDE the condo unit. Please properly dispose
of cigarette butts when smoking outside on condo balcony only. Smoking in this unit
is detectable and will result in immediate loss of security deposit.
4. Ordinances and Statutes: Lessee shall comply with all statutes, ordinances and
requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities now in force, or which
may hereafter be in force, pertaining to the use of the premises.
5. Upkeep of Premises: Lessee shall keep and maintain the premises in a clean and
sanitary condition at all times, and upon the termination of tenancy, shall surrender
the premises to Lessor in as good condition as when received.
6. Assignment and Subletting: Lessee shall not assign this Agreement or sublet any
portion of t