How To Play Minecraft With Friends: 5 Different Ways
Playing Minecraft by yourself is a blast... but playing Minecraft with friends is an entirely new
world of fun. If you're not sure how to play Minecraft with friends yet, fear not! We'll make it
quick and easy for you in this article.
You have more than a few options for Minecraft Multiplayer; some of which require an
internet connection, while you can play other methods offline and from the same room.
Regardless of how you want to craft, we'll look at how to play Minecraft with friends!
We've included instructions for both Minecraft Java Edition (JE) and Minecraft Bedrock
Minecraft Multiplayer for Public Servers
Public servers are what most Java players use to link up with others. Servers are free to join
and you can find them by using any of the many server-listing sites such as
MinecraftServers.org (just search "Minecraft Servers" in your web browser to find more listing
We've covered an in-depth guide on How to Join a Minecraft Server already, but here's a
1. Copy the IP Address of the server you want to join. This will look something like
2. All about video games Navigate to the Multiplayer screen in your Minecraft client. Click on
Add Server or Direct Connection.
3. Paste the IP address into the box labeled Server Address.
4. If you chose Add Server on step 3, give the server a name and click Done, then double
click on the server from your list or select it and choose Join Server. If you chose Direct
Connection, click Join Server.
Enjoy playing Minecraft with friends!
While your range is narrower than Java Edition players', there are definitely public servers
you can join to play Minecraft with your friends in Bedrock Edition.
1. Start Minecraft BE. Click Play and navigate to the Servers tab.
2. You can choose from the list of Featured Servers which have a high player count and
feature game modes like Skywars, Build Battle, and more.
3. You can also add another server