ABUSE by inhaling contents may cause INSTANT DEATH
or injury. FLAMMABLE! Contents under pressure.
Store at temperatures below 120˚F (49˚C).
Read side/back panel carefully for more information.
NET WT 10 OZ. (283 g.)
Contains a bittering
agent to help discourage
Compressed Gas Duster
Removes Dust & Lint
in Home or Office
Additional Product Safety and
Health Information Source:
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS 19-7982-2)
Dry spray removes dust, lint and dirt from home and office items!
3M Dust Remover
3M Stationery Products Division
St. Paul, MN 55144-1000
Made in China. Packaged in the U.S.A.
© 3M 2008 3M is a trademark of 3M.
DOT 2Q M5749
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Do not abuse. This product is not canned air. Abuse by inhaling contents may cause
INSTANT DEATH or injury. For more information on inhalant abuse,
• FLAMMABLE. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use while
smoking or near open flames, pilot lights, spark-producing
equipment or other ignition sources. Do not spray into paper
shredders or enclosed spaces. Always use with adequate ventilation.
• Possible reactions: Use may cause nose and throat irritation,
dizziness, headache, nausea or unconsciousness.
• Sensitive users: People with asthma or sensitivity to odors
or taste may react to contents.
• Avoid spraying liquid. Always hold container upright to avoid
spraying liquid. Liquid sprayed on skin or in eyes may cause
frostbite. Dried liquid spray may leave a bitter residue,
resulting in a bad taste if transferred to the mouth. To
remove dried spray, wipe with a cloth dampened with a
50/50 mix of isopropyl alcohol and water.
• Avoid heat – contents under pressure. Container may BURST and become a
PROJECTILE when hot. Store in a cool place, at temperatures below 120ºF (49ºC). Do not